These are the steps to connect the localization management platform POEditor to your Slack account:
Go to the Account Settings > Integrations page in your POEditor account, click on Slack, and then click on Connect.
On Slack's authorization page, pick where you want to receive the notifications regarding your localization projects, then authorize the POEditor localization app.
Optionally, you can send a test to see if the Slack integration works.
At the moment, the Slack integration sends a notification when:
- a project is created
- a project is deleted
- a language is added/completed/deleted/proofread
- strings were imported
- a contributor was added/removed/joined the project
- a comment was added
- AT characters were used
- a translation order was completed
- translations were flushed
- translations were updated via API
- a term was manually added in the UI
- terms were added via API
- terms were synced via API
- the string limit was reached
Note: The integrations page is only accessible to project owners, because all integrations are done on an account level.