These are the steps to connect the localization management platform POEditor to your Slack account:
Go to the Account Settings > Integrations page in your POEditor account, click on Slack, and then click on Connect.
On Slack's authorization page, pick where you want to receive the notifications regarding your localization projects, then authorize the POEditor localization app.
Optionally, you can send a test to see if the Slack integration works.
At the moment, the Slack integration sends a notification when:
- a project is added/deleted
- a language is added/deleted/completely translated
- translations are flushed
- strings are imported
- a comment is added on a string
- an administrator/contributor is added/removed
- a contributor joins a public project
- the string limit for the account is reached
Note: The integrations page is only accessible to project owners, because all integrations are done on an account level.