To connect the localization management platform POEditor to Microsoft Teams, follow the steps below.
1) Go to Integrations in your POEditor account, click on Microsoft Teams, and then click on Connect.
2) Choose if you want to use the browser app or the desktop app and then, in the integration wizard, log in to your POEditor account.
If you want to get notifications on Teams from projects hosted on a POEditor organization, in Logged in as select the desired organization, and then click Confirm installation and Save.
3) Click on Add to a team and select your desired team and channel.
4) Then click on Set up a connector > Confirm Installation and hit Save.
You can test that the POEditor app is successfully installed in Microsoft Teams clicking on Configure and sending a test. The test can also be triggered from the Teams integration page in POEditor.
At the moment, the Microsoft Teams integration can send notifications when:
- a project was created/deleted
- a language was added/completed/deleted/proofread
- strings were imported
- a contributor was added/removed/joined the project
- a comment was added
- AT characters were used
- a translation order was completed
- translations were flushed from a language
- all terms and translations were flushed from the project
- translations were updated via API
- a term was manually added in the UI
- terms were added via API
- terms were synced via API
- new terms were added (regardless of how)
- the string limit was reached
- the subscription renewal failed
You can tell the POEditor app to send notifications to Microsoft Teams only about events in the projects hosted on your POEditor account. This is due to privacy reasons.