To connect the localization management platform POEditor to Microsoft Teams, follow the steps below.
Go to Account Settings > Integrations in your POEditor account, click on Microsoft Teams, and then click on Connect.
Choose whether to connect via the desktop app or the webapp, then click on Add to a team and select your desired team and channel.
Then click on Set up a connector > Confirm Installation and hit Save.
You can test that the POEditor app is successfully installed in Microsoft Teams clicking on Configure and sending a test. The test can also be triggered from the Teams integration page in POEditor.
At the moment, the Microsoft Teams integration can send notifications when:
- a project was created/deleted
- a language was added/completed/deleted/proofread
- strings were imported
- a contributor was added/removed/joined the project
- a comment was added
- AT characters were used
- a translation order was completed
- translations were flushed from a languages
- all terms and translations were flushed from the project
- translations were updated via API
- a term was manually added in the UI
- terms were added via API
- terms were synced via API
- new terms were added (regardless of how)
- the string limit was reached
- the subscription renewal failed
Note: You can tell the POEditor app to send notifications to Microsoft Teams only about events in the projects hosted on your POEditor account. This is due to privacy reasons.