These are the steps to connect the localization management platform POEditor to Microsoft Teams: Go to Account Settings > Integrations in your POEditor account, click on Microsoft Teams, and then click on Connect.
After this, pick the channel where you want to receive the notifications and click on Set up. Finally, confirm the installation and hit Save.
You can test the installation of the POEditor app to Microsoft Teams clicking on Configure.
At the moment, the Microsoft Teams integration can send notifications when:
- a project was created/deleted
- a language was added/completed/deleted/proofread
- strings were imported
- a contributor was added/removed/joined the project
- a comment was added
- AT characters were used
- a translation order was completed
- translations were flushed from a languages
- all terms and translations were flushed from the project
- translations were updated via API
- a term was manually added in the UI
- terms were added via API
- terms were synced via API
- new terms were added (regardless of how)
- the string limit was reached
- the subscription renewal failed
Note: You can tell the POEditor app to send notifications to Microsoft Teams only about events in the projects hosted on your POEditor account. This is due to privacy reasons.