The POEditor dev team has been very busy lately, tinkering with the localization API (among others). Below are described the improvements you can find in API v2.
New API methods
- Update terms. This is the equivalent of the View or Add Terms in the localization interface. It lets you change the text, context, reference, plural and tags.
- Remove contributor. This method removes a contributor from a project language or an admin from a project, if the language is not specified.
- Delete project. It deletes the project from the account. You must be the owner of the project.
- Update project settings. The method lets you set or delete a Default Reference Language, as well as edit the name and/or description of the project.
- View Project Details now also shows the number of terms in the project.
- List project terms supports plurals.
- Update project language gained the fuzzy trigger (and can mark as fuzzy the translations in the other languages).
That’s all folks! We hope you enjoy API v2 and look forward to your feedback on it.