To connect your HipChat account with your POEditor account, follow the steps below.
Go to the Account Settings > Integrations page in your POEditor account, click on HipChat, then click on Connect.
On HipChat's integration page for POEditor, pick a room where you want to receive the notifications regarding your software localization projects. Then, click on Approve to intstall the integration, and press Connect to give access to the POEditor localization app.
At the moment, the HipChat integration sends a notification when:
- a project is added/deleted
- a language is added/deleted/completely translated/completely proofread
- translations are flushed
- strings are imported
- a comment is added on a string
- an administrator/contributor is added/removed
- a contributor joins a public project
- the string limit for the account is reached
By default, all these notifications are on, but you can switch them off from the HipChat integrations page.
Note: The integrations page is only accessible to project owners, because all integrations are done on an account level.